This scrapbook page really encompasses so much of what I love about paper crafting – die cuts, chipboard, flowers, paint, lace… I mean, seriously.
I used the Bo Bunny Botanical Journal collection for this happy, cottage style layout and embellished it with lots of shabby chic goodies. One of my favorite things on this page is the Roman clock chipboard piece by Scrapaholics. I love the way it looks when painted!
The Lavender Frost fabric flowers from Prima Marketing make this page feel so cottage cozy!
I found these printables on Pinterest for the butterflies in my page, if you’d like to print them too. I printed them at a 5×7 inch size to get the butterflies you see here:
Hope this pretty scrapbook project makes you as happy to look at as the joy I had while making it. Thanks for being a part of my craft community – please keep in touch!
For the products used in this layout, please check out these links:
– Bo Bunny Botanical Journal 12×12 Paper Pad: https://amzn.to/3jyyjfx
– EK Success Embroidery Punch: https://amzn.to/3hKORiM
– Prima Marketing Lavender Frost Flowers: https://amzn.to/2BH2Tmm
– Scrapaholics Roman Clock Chipboard: https://amzn.to/39z7aEO
– Distress Spray Stains Antiqued Bronze: https://amzn.to/2P2PCHL
– Prima Marketing Bronze Age Metallic Wax: https://amzn.to/2CZAt7w
– Bo Bunny Botanical Journal Brads: https://amzn.to/2P3Gra2
– Distress Oxide Walnut Stain: https://amzn.to/2BqlbrM
– ToBelt Ivory Cotton Lace: https://amzn.to/3hIKTal
– Recollections Scroll Dies: https://amzn.to/2P61uc5