Printables are amazing for so many reasons – producing multiples, resizing, and more!
Find out why I enjoy them so much in today’s YouTube video:
I’m a new member on the Calico Collage design team, and was so excited to make some fun shabby chic greeting cards with you today, using their Sew Vintage collection.
For some of the additional products used in this tutorial, please check out these links:
– Prima Marketing Rossibelle Flowers: https://amzn.to/3kC0oDr
– Neenah 65 lb Cardstock: https://amzn.to/2DJ3tRu
– HP 8710 Printer: https://amzn.to/2DAtyCn
– Ivory Lace: https://amzn.to/2PKmvJB
– Shell Colored Buttons: https://amzn.to/3aitWkT
– Vintage Scissor Charms: https://amzn.to/3kyDGfo
I sell collections of hand dyed seam binding in my eBay shop too!
Hope you enjoy these darling creations as much as I enjoyed making them!
Happy crafting, my friends, and keep in touch! xoxo