No matter what month it is, there’s always room for a little bit of Christmas.
Join me on YouTube today for eight Vintage Christmas cards ideas – all of them using fabric Santa Bingo panels from my eBay shop!
These were so much fun to make. I love this style so much, personally, and I was delighted when someone suggested a tutorial for Christmas cards.
Hope you’ll celebrate the joys of the season with me today on YouTube, no matter the date! Happy crafting! xoxo
For some of the products featured on these cards, pleas check out the following links:
– Prima Marketing White Christmas Flowers: https://amzn.to/3jkZs5J
– Prima Marketing Sugarplum Flowers: https://amzn.to/3hfpvJJ
– Prima Marketing Tidings Flowers: https://amzn.to/2WC3UTL
– Vintage Photo Distress Ink: https://amzn.to/32ArG6z
– Bazzill Kraft Cardstock: https://amzn.to/30vdXLA
– 4 Inch Gold Doilies: https://amzn.to/2WDAtkq
– 4 Inch White Doilies: https://amzn.to/2Ckiysc
– Sizzix Weathered Clock Die: https://amzn.to/2DSuOQO
– American Crafts Sticky Thumb Tape Runner: https://amzn.to/30qWQdP
– Art Glitter Glue: https://amzn.to/3hiqpVK
***My site uses affiliate links through Amazon. These are at no cost to you, but they help to support my art. Thank you for using links. xoxo