Updating you on my stitching journey. I love work in progress photos! ❤️
This is a cat and mouse counted cross stitch I was hired to stitch for a customer.
I’m about 40% done now (two months into the project). This one is (relatively) quick to stitch, since I’m not stitching the background at all.
Here’s where I was about a month ago…
Here’s where I am today…
Here is the link for the cross stitch chart too, if you want to stitch along with me:
Please share your stitching journey too – I would love to be a part of it! ❤️❤️✂️
Welcome! Today’s post highlights these flippin’ adorable baby pages I made using the Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride collection.
I received a custom request for some baby boy pages for a woman with a new grand baby, and she loves vintage layouts. With lots of Distress Ink, tons of 48 and Market flowers, along with some doilies and goodies from Little Birdie Crafts, I was able to make these sweet layouts that are sure to be treasured for years!
Are you a dedicated crafter? Want to make a permanent statement about it? Maybe you’ll find these tattoos inspiring!
1. SEWING MACHINE LOVE
2. FLOWERS, SCISSORS AND THREAD – OH MY!
3. (TATTOO) NEEDLE POINT
4. MAKE AND BAKE (THAT JUST HAPPENED!)
5. HOME SWEET HOME
6. CREATE WITH COLOR
7. PUNK ROCK KNITTING TATTOO (IT’S A THING!)
8. IN SOVIET RUSSIA, BRUSHES PAINT YOU!
9. KNIT FLOWERS – GREAT FOR A SWEATER…OR AN ARM
10. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE SCARF
11. NOTHING BEATS A NEW PROJECT
12. A PIXELATED ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME LOOKS JUST AS SWEET
13. A REMINDER TATTOO IN CASE YOU LEAVE YOUR PATTERN AT HOME
14. HEARTS IN X’S – SIMPLE AND SWEET
15. A TATTOO SET FOR A CRAFTY COUPLE
16. SWEET, GIRLY CRAFT SPACE
17. NECK YARN!
18. A SEWING PROJECT IS AFOOT!
19. I WOULD JUMP THROUGH HOOPS FOR THIS ONE!
20. KNIT ROCKS (IT DOES!)
21. CRAFT OR DIE (UM…CRAFT)
22. I HEART KNITTING/CROCHETING/SEWING TOO!
23. BETTER THAN A SAD ONE, RIGHT?
24. CONSTRUCT AND CREATE
25. ENOUGH SAID